January 26, 2018
Friday – January 26th (Novice/Intermediate Division)
- Division Type: Teams of 6 (3 Males/3 Females)
- Time: 7PM – 11PM
- Description: We will take up to 24 teams of 6 to battle it out on a Friday Night!! The top 2 teams will advance to our Super Bowl Round and it will be winner take all regardless of previous scores.
- Minimum Work Requirements
- Please refer to the 2017 Scaled Open Standards.
- The weights will be the same weight as the open and MOSTLY the same skills.
- 18.1 – You will need at least one teammate who can perform Toes-to-Bar
- 18.2 – You will need at least one male who can Squat Snatch 115# and One Female who can snatch at least 75# and at least one of them who can do chin-over-bar pull-ups.
- 18.3 – Normal scaled standards
- Floater – You will need at least 1 teammate who can do double unders.
Saturday – January 27th (Rx Division)
- Division Type: Teams of 6 (3 Male/3 Female)
- Time: 8AM – 5PM
- We will take up to 50 teams of 6 to battle it out!! The top 2 teams will advance to our Super Bowl Round and it will be winner take all regardless of previous scores.
- Minimum Work Requirements:
- Please refer to the 2017 Open Rx Standards
- Weights will be the same or slightly less than the Rx 2017 Open.
- Skills will be the same as the Rx Open.
- 18.1 – You will need at least 2 teammates who can complete Bar Muscle Ups.
- 18.2 – 2 of the male/female pairs will be completing Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups.
- 18.3 – Normal Rx standards
- Floater – Normal Rx standards