6 Week CrossFit Challenge
July 13 @ 12:00 am - August 24 @ 12:00 am
WHY IS THIS THE BEST LOCAL CROSSFIT PROGRAM?
- The number one reason is WE CARE! Our atmosphere is friendly and welcoming and we do whatever we can to make you feel as comfortable as possible in all of our classes.
- ACCOUNTABILITY– That’s right! We make sure you are coming to class at least 4 times per week.
- FUN– Our classes are different every single day, so you never get bored and working out with a group of people with a similar goal makes it even more motivating!
The program includes:
- 6 Weeks of Unlimited Em’s Fitcamp and CrossFit Classes. We offer 6+ classes per day.
- Flexible Meal plan & 2 Hour Nutrition Kick Off Seminar where we teach you how to eat healthy
- An online support group to help answer any questions you may have and to keep you motivated throughout the program.
What is the Cost? Is it really Free?!
We require a $200 DEPOSIT. You can pay this upfront or in 4 payments of $50. If you attend an average of 4 classes per week, you get ALL OF YOUR MONEY BACK IN CASH!
If you don’t hit your attendance goal, you get to put your $200 towards a 6 month membership if you choose to stick with us. No obligations of course 🙂
If you can find partners, the deposit gets cheaper. See options below!
When are the Kick Off Nutrition Seminar Dates?
Saturday, July 13th – 11AM – 1:00PM
Can’t make this time?? No problem. We can schedule an individual session that fits your schedule. TEXT US at 859-609-2778 to schedule the one-on-one session if you can’t make the seminar.
What are the Class Time Options?
All participants are required to do 3 weeks of Beginner CrossFit classes. Because of limited Beginner class times, Em’s Fitcamp classes can also be attended.
Monday – Thursday – 6:15AM, 7PM
Saturday – 12:00PM
Sunday – 10AM
Monday – 5:30AM, 6:15AM, 9:30AM, Noon, 4:30PM, 5:15PM, 6PM
Tuesday – 5:30AM, 6:30AM, 9:30AM, Noon, 4:15PM, 6PM, 6:45PM
Wednesday – 5:30AM, 6:15AM, 9:30AM, Noon, 4:15PM, 5:30PM, 6:15PM
Thursday – 5:30AM, 6:15AM, 9:30AM, Noon, 4:15PM, 5PM, 6PM, 6:45PM
Friday – 5:30AM, 6:15AM, 9:30AM, Noon, 4:30PM, 5:15PM, 6PM
Saturday – 10:30AM, Noon (All Saturday Classes are Bring a Friend Classes for Free!)
Sunday – 11AM
Monday – 6AM, 7AM, 9:30AM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM, 7PM
Tuesday – 6AM, 7AM, 9:30AM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM, 7PM
Wednesday – 6AM, 7AM, 9:30AM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM, 7PM
Thursday – 6AM, 7AM, 9:30AM, 3:30PM, 4:30PM, 5:30PM, 6:30PM
Friday – 6AM, 7AM, 9:30AM, 3:30PM, 4:30PM, 5:30PM, 6:30PM
Saturday – 9AM, Noon (All Saturday Classes are Bring a Friend Classes for Free!)